Soilmax Liberate is a unique, low pH soil conditioner, used to unlock soil nutrients such as calcium & magnesium, made unavailable by high bicarbonate irrigation waters.
- Improves soil structure and porosity
- Enhances turf quality, where poor irrigation waters are used
- Dual action, improves key nutrient availability and maximises uptake
- Safe to turf and applicator (non DG, non corrosive)
- No injection equipment necessary
The two key mechanisms where Soilmax Liberate works on improving your soil are:
1. Soil acidification
- Releases locked up soil nutrients
- Dissolves water insoluble calcium and magnesium
- Increases water infiltration and percolation
- Increases fertiliser efficiency
2. Nutrient chelation
- Provides chelating capability to unlocked soil nutrients, maximising nutrient uptake capability
- Maximises CEC influence in the soil, improving soil structure.
Soilmax Liberate is best applied as a program of weekly treatments for three weeks, expanding to monthly intervals thereafter.
Application rate: 5-10 lts/ha
Dilution: 1:100+ lts water
Recommended Period of Use