10-12 weeks release
Multi-purpose sports grass fertiliser for use in a wide variety of surface conditions from base feeding on sandy root zones to wear tolerance on high usage swards.
- Ideal for heavily played rugby, soccer and council grounds
- Target your weakest fairway to improve cover and colour
- Hold grass on ball landing areas and approaches
- Reduce wear on green-to-tee tracking
- Improve grass and moisture retention on mounds and exposed thin soil sites
Standard rate: 3kg/100m²
Hard worked areas:
Recommended Period of Use
New construction and turf renovation
- Turf laying, re-seeding and repair of bare or thin areas
- Ideally, blend with the root zone soil and leave to stand for two weeks
- Alternatively, rake half into the top 5cm of soil prior to seeding or turf laying. Apply the balance once grass is up or laid turf has bedded in.
Application rate: 5kg/100m²