TX10 + Mycorrhiza
TX10 is a multi-source organic fertiliser consisting of 10 key components to soil fertility. The main constituents include stable humus, seaweed extract, vegetable extract, and proteins, which are all used to increase cation exchange capacity and better utilise applied nutrients without clogging pore spaces.
5-2-8 with wetting agent
Applied regularly through the year, TX10 can stand alone or complement a main fertiliser release pattern for:
- Sward density with less top growth
- Greater wear tolerance under intensive play
- Improved CEC capacity of sand top-dressed sites
- Mycorrhiza enhanced root hair soil web
Standard rate: 4kg/100m²
Heavy soils: 2kg/100m²
Recommended Period of Use
Seasonal and alternate application
Spring and Autumn renovation
- Develop the root system
- Reduce the hydrophobic nature of top-dressing sands
- Improve recovery times following coring
Apply at 3-4kg/100m²
Light overlay to granular program
- Build soil fertility and CEC
- High K supplement
- Option to reduce main fertiliser application rate and wetting agent use
Apply every 4-6 weeks at 1.5-2.5kg/100m²
Autumn into Winter fertiliser
- Denser sward and hardy grass cover
1-2 applications to carry play through Winter
MYCORRHIZA IN TX10
Golf greens and sand based sports grounds all suffer from a sparse mycorrhizal population that is easily damaged by compaction, excess water, fungicides and herbicides.
Rebuilding the mycorrhizal stock Spring and Autumn as part of a TX10 application is the ideal solution to maintaining their presence.
Mycorrhiza are known to …
- Provide a Nematode deterrent – through excreting an inhibiting fluid into the rhizosphere
- Add a 100+ fold increase in the root absorption capacity – through its extended nutrient capture filament network
- Promote better pathogenic fungi defences – through increased nutrient uptake that limits food for other fungi
- Maintain chlorophyll (colour) in the leaf – through release of stored nutrients to the plant when under stress.